登录站点

用户名

密码

最新:facebook脸书下载地址


福利:怎么注册一个可以看明星名人福利的facebook账号?


推荐:facebook脸谱邀请码(最新免费)

经典电影台词

已有 360 次阅读   2010-11-05 13:44   标签台词  经典  电影 

.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

                     ——Forrest Gump(阿甘正传)

2. Some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.

有些鸟是永远都关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛上,都闪烁着自由的光辉。

          ——Shawshank Redemption(肖申克的救赎)

3. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

                      ——The Lion King(狮子王)

4.In each single day of our life, we hastily brush past strangers that mean nothing to us but utter passers-by, but as time advances, one or two from the unknown group might unconsciously become an unalienable part for us, like an intimate friend or a real confidant.

每天你都有机会和很多人擦身而过,而你或者对他们一无所知,不过也许有一天他会变成你的朋友或是知己.

                 ——ChungKing Express(重庆森林)

5. Love means never having to say sorry.

爱就意味着你永远不用说对不起。

                         ——Love Story(爱情故事)

6. You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西

        ——Gone with The Wind(飘,另译乱世佳人)

7. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

                         ——TITANIC(泰坦尼克号)

8There’s no place like home.

  世界上再没有地方像家一样。

                 ——The Wizard of Oz(绿野仙踪)

9 If we are meant to meet again, then we will meet again.

如果我们注定要再次见面,那我们就会再见。

                    ——Serendipity 缘分天注定)

10.It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me; it was what I didn’t see.

我停下来不是因为所见, 是因为所不见.

               ——The Legend of 1900(海上钢琴师)

11.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

           ——Sleepless in Seattle(西雅图不眠夜)

12. "I'll be back!"

我会回来的!

              ——终结者

 

 

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 

  世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

  2. I laugh in the face of danger.

  越危险就越合我心意。

  3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

  我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

  4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

  如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

  5. It’s like you are back from the dead.

  好像你是死而复生似的。

  6. You can’t change the past.

  过去的事是不可以改变的。

  7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

  对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

  8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?

  这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

  9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

  我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

  10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.

  我会补偿你的,我保证。

                   ————————狮子王

 

 

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

  2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)

  3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)

  4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)

  5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)

  6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)

  7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)

  8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传

  9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)

  10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)

  11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)

  12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

                                               ——————乱世佳人

更多